The rapidly changing travel marketplace presents an array of challenges for hotel revenue management. Shifting competitive dynamics, new devices and channels, and increasingly complex traveler shopping behavior are rendering traditional pricing strategies ineffective.
This article is the second in a two-part series on hotel revenue management. Part one outlined some of the challenges facing hoteliers today. This installment guides hotels on how to leverage new technologies to direct the future of revenue management.
- Best Practices: No Longer Optional
- Isolating Layered Channel Relationships
- Multi-Channel Attribution Is Not “Winner Take All”
- Total Revenue Management Takes a Step Forward
- Bigger, Faster, Better: The Future of Hotel Revenue Management
- Getting Personal
- Diagnosing Holistic Business & Marketing Strategies
- The Bottom Line