India Online Travel Overview Sixth Edition: Rail and Hotel Steal the Spotlight
While India may no longer be the world’s economic darling, the country remains one of the most rapidly flourishing global economies. Despite a relatively slower economy, foreign exchange volatility, and an ailing airline industry, India’s travel market will march ahead by double digits in rupee and dollar terms through 2015.
Phocuswright's India Online Travel Overview Sixth Edition: Rail and Hotel Steal the Spotlight presents market sizing and projections for India's total and online leisure and unmanaged business travel markets from 2011-2015. The report features rich analysis of the Indian travel market, with coverage of online versus offline bookings, bookings by travel segment, supplier-direct versus intermediary bookings and more.
- Total market and online leisure/unmanaged business travel bookings for 2011-2015
- Mobile travel gross bookings for 2012-2015
- Analysis of major travel product segments – air, hotel, rail and car rental
- Comparison of supplier-branded websites and online travel agencies (OTAs), including bookings and projected growth rates through 2015
- Discussion of the OTA landscape, including key players, recent developments and the relative influence of local versus global OTAs
- Macroeconomic factors impacting the Indian travel market – gross domestic product (GDP), oil prices and exchange rate volatility
Purchase Phocuswright's India Online Travel Overview Sixth Edition: Rail and Hotel Steal the Spotlight today to gain the information and insight you need to make informed decisions about India’s dynamic travel market.
Not sure this is the report for you? Contact our experts to find the research that fits your needs.
+1 860 350-4084 x501
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More