Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Fifth Edition Hotels: No Slowdown Here
The Asia Pacific (APAC) hotel industry continues its impressive growth trajectory, undaunted by concerns over an economic slowdown in China and India. The hotel landscape is undergoing a major transformation, as a robust supply pipeline boosts the share of branded properties in the region. Demand is expected to keep pace with the increased supply, as travelers embrace new ways of researching and booking hotels. Following significant gains in 2011, strong but slowing growth will continue through 2013, when online penetration will reach 22% of total room revenues.
Phocuswright's Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Fifth Edition: Hotels presents market sizing and projections for the total and online leisure and unmanaged business travel markets from 2009-2013. The report analyzes competitive dynamics throughout the region, with insight into hotel gross bookings and growth rates in China, Japan, Australia/New Zealand (ANZ), India, Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia.
- Total hotel market and online leisure/unmanaged business travel bookings for 2009-2013
- Segmentation for four major APAC markets: ANZ, India, China and Japan, plus Northeast and Southeast Asia regions
- Comparison of hotel-branded websites and online travel agencies (OTAs), including bookings and projected growth rates through 2013
- Detailed analysis of key OTAs' hotel strategies and growth
- Impact of APAC hotel market developments, including insight into contracting models, metasearch, social media and mobile
Purchase Phocuswright's Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Fifth Edition: Hotels to navigate the high-growth Asia Pacific hotel market.
Not sure this is the report for you? Contact our experts to find the research that fits your needs.
+1 860 350-4084 x501
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More