Open Access: Phocal Point
Welcome to Phocal Point, an interactive data platform that gives you a 360-degree view of the metrics and intelligence that help you predict future trends and plan with confidence. Phocal Point is an included element of the Open Access Research Subscription.
What is Phocal Point?
It's all about the data. Phocal Point allows you to create custom interactive charts and view travel data by segment, channel, device, region and country. Our proprietary travel industry market sizing data allows you to look to the future with projections through 2022, and review historical data as far back as 2009.
Data points for market sizing include:
- Market size
- Market share
- Annual change
- Segment share (air, car, hotel and rail)
- Online channel share
- OTA/supplier share
- Desktop/mobile share
- More than 30 regional and global markets
- Conversion into multiple foreign currencies
State of Startups:
- Founded year
- Total funding
- HQ location
- Business focus category
- Vertical and horizontal category
- Company status
Get Online and Interactive
Our flexible navigation and straightforward design allow you to create customized charts for internal and external presentations.
Evaluate the Market
Phocal Point data allows you to get the answers you need to evaluate the current and projected markets and support your strategy.
Tackle these questions with Phocal Point:
- What is the size of the global travel market?
- What percentage of global travel is online?
- Which regions have the highest year-over-year growths?
- Which regions have the most online travel agency bookings?
- What is the industry segment share per region?
- Which countries are growing the fastest online?
- Which countries have the largest gross bookings?
Phocal Point and Interactive Charts
Quick + easy data visualization
Create customized charts
Download for easy access
Compare markets by segment or channel
Data available from 2009-2022
Interactive Charts by Country
Multiple years for total market, segment, channel
2022 country projections
State of Startups Interactive Database
Over 3,000 companies available
Data available from 2005
Filter and view trends instantly
Founding, funding, geography, status, vertical, horizontal, business focus
Get Phocal Point With Open Access
Phocal Point is an included element of the Open Access Research Subscription.