Every day around the world, senior executives, marketers, strategists and research professionals from all segments of the industry use Phocuswright research.
With the subsidized Open Access: University research subscription, Phocuswright's goal is to expand its knowledge to the academic community in order to nurture, challenge, motivate, help tomorrow's leaders today, and provide resources for educators and researchers.
This University research subscription offers access to research that provides market forecasts, segment data, consumer survey information, insight and commentary – industry standards up and down the travel distribution chain – and delivers invaluable information.
Our analysts work closely with many companies to publish relevant research and information on an ongoing basis – unprecedented in scope and scale for the travel industry – that can significantly help students understand the travel landscape and marketplace.
At Phocuswright, research always comes first. Our sole focus on travel drives everything we do from fielding surveys and collecting data, to analyzing and interpreting every fact and figure and writing in-depth reports in-house. Our rigorous and independent research fuels strategic decisions at companies across all travel verticals.
Phocuswright's Open Access: University research subscription provides:
- Access to the most comprehensive library of travel research and data visualization with proprietary travel industry market sizing data has projections through 2022
- The power of Phocal Point's interactive charts to compare and contrast data for global market sizing, market share, segment share, channel share and online channel share (OTA and online supplier direct) per segment (air, car rental, hotel and rail)
- Insight into the travel startup world with an interactive database for deep analysis of 2,500+ companies startups: founding and funding trends, companies to watch, regional segmentation, key segment analysis and more
- A private connection between your university and Phocuswright's Open Access research library
- Opportunity for travel and hospitality school professors/deans to post relevant research and/or papers in our free downloads portal
The Open Access: University research subscription is subsidized by Phocuswright … inquire about the special rates!