The State of Innovation
Download the presentation deck and audio recording of the August 9, 2017 webinar.
Phocuswright shares data from its State of Startups research, addressing funding by travel segment, geographic trends and emerging categories poised for success in the future.
Innovation experts lead thought-provoking conversation about the state of innovation in travel. You'll learn about the current state of travel investments and the funding environment, how travel accelerators are helping startups navigate the complex travel technology ecosystem to find growth opportunities, and how industry venture funds are investing in startups to advance strategic initiatives.
This interactive event gives startup companies practical tips for success and provides established companies with a platform to engage with brands whose technologies are impacting the travel, tourism and hospitality industries.
- Amir Amidi, Managing Partner, Plug and Play
- Nathan Bobbin, Senior Director Product Innovation, Travelport
- Michael Coletta, Manager, Research and Innovation, Phocuswright Inc.
- Pete Comeau, Vice President, Sales, Phocuswright Inc.
- Katherine Grass, Head of Innovation and Ventures, Amadeus
- John Matson, Managing Director, Voyager HQ
|IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:|