Engaging International Travelers Through Relevant Guest Experiences
Download the recording and deck of the June 25, 2015 webinar sponsored by Lionbridge to understand how providing relevant engagement and guest experiences can boost your international business.
Phocuswright's senior research analyst, lodging and leisure travel, Robert Cole, discusses relevant engagement through multiple channels, content management, media dimensions and more in this FREE webinar sponsored by Lionbridge. Moderated by Douglas Quinby, Phocuswright's vice president, research, this 30-minute event includes 15 minutes of Q&A and a brief presentation by Clint Poole, Lionbridge's vice president, global marketing.
- The dynamics of why people are traveling
- The seven-phase travel process
- Internationalization and localization
- Customization versus personalization
- Keeping content organized, flexible and manageable
- How to drive engagement across multi-channel devices
- Consistent service delivery between virtual and actual travel experiences