The U.S. Business Traveler: How Loyalty, Technology and Preferred Channels are Impacting Today's Business Traveler
A Phocus Collection Project
Technology is now an integral part of the business travel experience. More business travelers have traded hailing a cab for tapping a screen, and standing in line for automated check-in. Technology impacts these travelers' lives in countless ways. But what about personal preference? Loyalty programs? It's becoming increasingly challenging for suppliers to pin down what drives business travelers to choose a particular brand. Understanding today's business traveler behavior pre-trip, during travel and post-trip is key.
The business travel landscape is a rapidly transforming ecosystem, driven by advancing technology and evolving platforms. It is essential to base your sales and marketing strategies and campaigns on data-driven consumer preferences and stringent analysis. The upcoming Phocus Collection project, The U.S. Business Traveler: How Loyalty, Technology and Preferred Channels are Impacting Today's Business Traveler, provides insightful research and analysis into how technology impacts business travelers' behavior and what drives them to choose channels, both in and out of policy. The research delves into how behavior and motivation vary by product and what role, if any, loyalty plays in the decision-making process.
Sponsor this Phocus Collection project and gain insight into what it takes to be the business traveler brand of choice.
Sponsors will learn:
- Business traveler pain points, and insights into how to address them
- How to hone products to match wants and needs across the business travel life cycle
- How the mobile platform is changing the traveler experience, and what opportunities it enables
- Insight into what managed travelers think about their programs
- Where and how unmanaged business travelers are making purchase decisions
- How loyalty programs influence behavior
Choose The Sponsorship That Supports Your Organization's Objectives
Select the sponsorship that best suits your organization's goals. Deliverables can include (depending on sponsorship level):
- Input into the project
- Placement of two custom and proprietary questions in the survey
- Findings, analysis and recommendations delivered as an in-depth PowerPoint presentation
- Analyst presentation via private Webinar
- Custom Deliverables (speaking engagement, white paper, webinar)
- Branding and publicity acknowledgement and rights
- PDF copy of the summary report that can be shared internally and with members
Design Your Own Sponsorship Package
Let us create the sponsorship package that's right for your company.
Contact our team today: +1 860 350-4084 x501 • Email