Private Accommodation in the U.S.: A Market Transformation
A Phocuswright Special Project
Vacation rentals have long been part of the leisure travel lodging landscape – but now the structure of the category is being completely transformed with the marketplace of renters right alongside it. Traveler awareness and use of private accommodations is exploding as emerging and established players constantly change and challenge the status quo. Travelers renting these accommodations are younger, traveling more, spending more on their trips, and are more likely to travel abroad. This demographic of younger, tech-savvy adults represents more than three in 10 rental travelers. However it is not just millennial travelers that are staying in private accommodations. A recent Phocuswright study indicates that travelers over 35 represent 45% of the U.S. shared space rental market and nearly 50% of the total rental market.
In order to understand this unique traveler set and the private accommodations marketplace, it’s important to base your strategy on consumer preference and patterns, and supply-side trends. The upcoming Phocuswright Special Project, Private Accommodation in the U.S.: A Market Transformation, provides research and analysis on what drives these travelers, key trends and developments in online booking and distribution, as well as homeowner and host trends and preferences for management.
Sponsor this Special Project and gain insight into this rapidly growing segment.
Sponsors will learn:
- The size of the U.S. private accommodations market, including forecasts through 2018, in terms of supply, demand, point of sale and revenue
- The present and future structure of the private accommodation industry landscape
- Traveler attitudes, satisfaction and intention across the search-shop-buy-experience process, including how and why travelers choose private accommodation
- Key homeowner and host trends for various management methods and size the potential supply opportunity
Choose The Sponsorship That Supports Your Organization's Objectives
Select the sponsorship that best suits your organization’s goals. Deliverables can include (depending on sponsorship level):
- Input into the project
- Findings, analysis and recommendations delivered as an in-depth PowerPoint presentation
- Segmentation analysis
- Custom questions
- Analyst presentation via private Webinar
- Branding and publicity acknowledgement and rights
- PDF copy of the summary report
Design Your Own Sponsorship Package
Let us create the sponsorship package that's right for your company.
Contact our team today: +1 860 350-4084 x501 • Email