The U.S. Travel Advertising Market: Industry Sizing And Trends
A Phocuswright Special Project
Published: June 2014
For the first time, this Special Project provides sizing and forecasts for U.S. travel advertising spend from 2011-2015, going beyond top-line figures to dig deep into key travel segments (airlines, hotels, car rental, cruise, destinations and online travel agencies). The results will offer a detailed view of the U.S. travel advertising marketplace, including offline, online (display, search and referral), and mobile advertising, with breakouts by product and channel. Project sponsors will discover how the travel industry is allocating its advertising spend and understand the key trends driving these decisions.
Sponsor this Special Project to optimize your company's travel advertising strategy.
Research Topics Include:
Size and forecast for U.S. travel advertising spend (2011-2015)
- Breakouts for key travel advertisers (airlines, hotels, car rental, cruise, destinations and online travel agencies)
- Breakouts by advertising channel (offline, online desktop, mobile/tablet) and product (TV, print, search, display, referral)
Advertising media landscape
- Key players
- Share of spend across traditional, online and emerging media
Budgeting and Analysis
- Travel advertising budgeting and decision-makers
- Setting goals and measuring success
- Attribution models
Technology and Innovation
- How publishers are improving targeting capabilities
- Emerging innovations
Choose From A Range Of Sponsorship Options To Get The Answers And Deliverables That Match Your Organization's Needs.
Multiple sponsorship levels are available. Deliverables can include (depending on sponsorship level):
- Findings, analysis and recommendations delivered electronically as an in-depth PowerPoint presentation
- Analyst presentation via private or group webinar
- Branding and publicity acknowledgement and rights
- PDF copy of a summary report that can be shared internally
- Client kickoff call to provide key points of interest
- Input into the advertiser survey in an interactive process
- Participation on a workshop panel at The Phocuswright Conference in November, 2013
- Sponsored webinar promoted to partners, clients and prospects
- Custom whitepaper of 8-10 pages with exclusive branding and publicity
Design Your Own Sponsorship Package
Let us create the sponsorship package that's right for your company.
Contact our team today: +1 860 350-4084 x501 • Email