Hotels, OTAs, Metasearch or Rentals: Who’s Winning in Traffic and Conversion?
- April 2017
In the April 12, 2017 webinar, Phocuswright's vice president, research, Douglas Quinby, and Jumpshot's sales director, John Reiss, analyze key traffic and conversion trends for online accommodation in the U.S. across desktop and mobile. Moderated by Pete Comeau, senior vice president, research sales at Phocuswright, this 35-minute webinar includes 15 minutes of Q&A.
- Key traffic and conversion trends across online travel agencies, hotels, metasearch and rental sites
- Who's winning in conversion across desktop and mobile
- The impact of hotel direct booking campaigns on hotel and OTA website performance
- Conversion analysis of TripAdvisor's Instant Booking
- The growing role of Google (organic and paid) in traffic acquisition
- An in-depth analysis of key online accommodation brands: Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton.com and TripAdvisor
Download the presentation deck and audio recording to dive deep on competitive trends across leading OTAs, hotel brands, rental sites and metasearch!