The Groups and Meetings Traveler: Where They Stay, Work and Play
A Phocuswright Special Project
Understanding how travelers make decisions on where to stay and what to do is vital to the growth of your group business.
The groups and meetings marketplace is diverse, complex, fragmented and – in many cases – unable to serve the group traveler with a seamless customer experience.
Phocuswright has embarked on a new Special Project research study to delve deeply into groups and meetings* traveler behavior within the destination, and better understand marketplace dynamics and opportunities. An online survey was fielded across 1,000 U.S. business travelers who have attended one or more face-to-face meetings or events.
Research topics include:
- How COVID-19 has or is expected to change U.S. meetings and event travelers' sentiment and behavior
- How the U.S. meetings and events industry is adapting to the new state of business
- The size of the U.S. meetings and events hotel market post COVID-19
- How lodging decisions and bookings are made
- Key factors influencing accommodation choice
- The interplay between technology and travel behavior
- Trends in group traveler behavior outside of the main venue
Getting a full view of the traveler itinerary is daunting – but is key to growing your group business. Sponsor this upcoming research to better understand the groups and meetings traveler – their motivations, preferences and spend patterns – and how lodging suppliers, intermediaries and travel arrangers can finally turn their business trip into an experience.
This research will:
- Provide overall sizing and forecasts of the U.S. groups and meetings accommodation market (2018-2023)
- Clarify how lodging decisions and bookings are made
- Explore key factors influencing accommodation choice
- Examine the interplay between technology and travel behavior
- Assess trends in group traveler behavior outside of the main venue
- Uncover areas of the group travel process most in need of solutions and innovation
- Give insight for planning sales and marketing strategies
- Highlight key players' development plans
- ... and more!
Choose the sponsorship that supports your organization's objectives
Deliverables can include (depending on sponsorship level):
- Industry survey custom questions
- Findings, analysis and recommendations delivered as an in-depth slide presentation
- Data tabulations that can be mined for insights and strategy
- Proprietary white paper and marketing to position your company as a thought leader
- Analyst presentation via a group/private/public webinar
- Branding and publicity acknowledgement and rights
- The summary report that can be shared internally and with members
- PhocusWire Sponsored Article package
Design Your Own Sponsorship Package
Let us create the sponsorship package that's right for your company.
Contact our team today: +1 860 350-4084 x501 • Email