Middle East Online Travel Overview Third Edition
A Phocus Collection Project
With a growing population, improving technology infrastructure and an appetite for travel, the Middle East is very well positioned for growth. In our last Middle East Online Travel Overview, Phocuswright projected the region's gross travel bookings to reach US$97.8 billion by 2017, with online bookings climbing to $34.7 billion. A substantial per capita income, in combination with the region's high percentage of young consumers, points to a bright future for online travel. Understanding the industry dynamics and nuances of the Middle Eastern traveler is imperative to succeed in this marketplace.
In order to position your company for the region's coming of age, it's important to base your strategy on quantitative data and analysis. The upcoming Phocuswright project, Middle East Travel Overview Third Edition, provides research and analysis into key trends – including technology adoption, travel planning and booking, and the use of metasearch. The research covers key trends in the region, such as the blurring of channels (wholesalers, OTAs, metasearch companies), the impact of loyalty programs and the effect of Airbnb on the region.
Sponsor this Phocus Collection project and gain insight into this quickly maturing market.
Sponsors will learn:
- The size of the total and online leisure and unmanaged business travel market for 2013 – 2017
- Travel outlook and detailed analysis of the focus markets: UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, with an overview of the Middle East region
- Sizing and comparison by travel product segment, booking channel and country
- General and travel-related technology adoption and the interplay between technology, travel behavior and development
- The role of metasearch, online advertising and social media
- Size and key trends across travel product segments and channels
Choose The Sponsorship That Supports Your Organization's Objectives
Select the sponsorship that best suits your organization's goals. Deliverables can include (depending on sponsorship level):
- Input into the project
- Findings, analysis and recommendations delivered as an in-depth PowerPoint presentation
- Analyst presentation via private Webinar
- Branding and publicity acknowledgement and rights
- Custom white paper
- Sponsored webinar
- PDF copy of the summary report that can be shared internally and with members
Design Your Own Sponsorship Package
Let us create the sponsorship package that's right for your company.
Contact our team today: +1 860 350-4084 x501 • Email