What is The Global Edition?
Phocuswright's most expansive syndicated research subscription, The Global Edition provides a 360-degree view of the travel landscape, including market sizing and forecasting, consumer attitudes and behavior, and insight into key trends and market disruptions. Phocuswright's rigorous analysis and fierce independence put market data in context, giving subscribers a comprehensive and nuanced understanding of the global travel marketplace.
Research Archive: Research published to The Global Edition prior to and during your subscription is available online.
Online Searchable Database: Global Edition seatholders access research reports, commentary, analysis and statistics via The Global Edition website, which features search capabilities to easily find the information you need.
Research Reports: In-depth research is delivered as periodic topical reports featuring surveys, analysis, rankings, statistics, growth trends, profiles and recommendations.
Research Articles: Shorter "quick to press" topic briefings are focused on industry trends, analysis and opinion, supported by market statistics and consumer behavior data. These research articles come in a variety of formats and are published as Data Points, Analysis and Spotlights.
Access To Analysts: Fill in the gaps by having personal contact with Phocuswright analysts to answer questions. Topics may range from existing Phocuswright research coverage to general industry trends and analyst opinions. If Phocuswright has not produced primary research to answer your question, we will guide you to an alternate source. We can also discuss a custom research project utilizing Phocuswright research team.
Data Updates: Key market share, size and ranking statistics are posted throughout the year.
Alerts via RSS Feed and Email: Alerts of new articles and reports are posted via RSS feed and email, to keep you informed of new publications coming online.
Analyst Briefings: Analyst Briefings and webinars are offered periodically, including a comprehensive and efficient overview with key findings and the opportunity to pose questions to the authors themselves.
Event Discounts: All employees of subscribing companies receive applicable discounts on tickets to The Phocuswright Conference, Phocuswright Europe and Phocuswright India.
Base and Premium Level
Base and Premium level subscriptions include assigned seats for designated individuals employed by the subscribing company (company, business unit, operating division or wholly owned subsidiary).
Base level subscriptions include four seats, two Access to Analyst sessions and six pre-assigned webinars annually.
Premium level subscriptions include nine seats, six Access to Analyst sessions and six pre-assigned webinars annually.
Single Enterprise subscriptions include a seat for each employee of the same small company, business unit, operating division or wholly owned subsidiary, unlimited Access to Analyst sessions and six pre-assigned webinars annually.
Multi-Enterprise subscriptions include a seat for each employee of the same medium to large company including business units, operating divisions or wholly owned subsidiaries, unlimited Access to Analyst sessions and six pre-assigned webinars annually.
With a Phocuswright subscription, you don't have to seek out travel research – you have unfettered, on-demand access to superior marketplace intelligence. Subscribers get the insight they need to anticipate – not merely react to – market trends and strategic opportunities. Phocuswright research is at the root of some of the travel, tourism and hospitality industry's most successful launches, savvy investments, biggest deals and brightest ideas. A Phocuswright research subscription puts the information you need to make smart strategic decisions at your fingertips.
Benefits also include:
- Access to the most credible third-party research available.
- Incorporation of industry-standard research and information into planning at several levels.
- Assistance in budgeting, product planning and capital expenditure decisions.
- Utilization of Phocuswright's facts and figures for marketing and business plans, investor presentations, pitches for capital, client presentations, executive summaries, etc.
- Help with answering both strategic questions and tactical ones.
- Keeping abreast of all facets of travel distribution on a worldwide basis.
- Understanding the difference between significant trends and marketing hype.
- Leverage industry activity outside of your immediate operating sector.
- Understand current and future trends in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific and distill relevance for local and international strategies.
- Benchmark your business against your competitive set.
- Customize questions for Phocuswright's Consumer Travel Report to supplement your internal research (additional fee).
- Work with Phocuswright personnel via the Access to Analysts feature to answer specific questions.
Phocuswright is the most credible and quoted source for data, information and analysis in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry. Our analysts and researchers are sought after by travel suppliers, intermediaries, associations and corporations around the world for speaking engagements, consulting projects, custom research and critical assessment. Phocuswright's team is focused specifically and solely on the travel, tourism and hospitality marketplace and our research is accessed and used by thousands of people at hundreds of companies around the world on a daily basis.