What is The European Edition?
The European Edition is an annual, subscription-based, syndicated research service delivering a 360-degree view of a highly fragmented European market. The edition provides market forecasts, segment data, consumer survey information, insight and commentary – industry standards up and down the travel distribution chain – and delivers subscribers invaluable information.
Research Archive: Research published to The Phocuswright Research Subscription: European Edition prior to and during your subscription is available online.
Online Searchable Database: European Edition seatholders utilize research reports, commentary, analysis and statistics via The European Edition website, which features search capabilities for easy access to the information you need.
Research Reports: In-depth research is delivered as periodic topical reports featuring surveys, analysis, rankings, statistics, growth trends, profiles and recommendations.
Research Articles: Shorter "quick to press" topic briefings are focused on industry trends, analysis and opinion, supported by market statistics and consumer behavior data. These research articles come in a variety of formats and are published as Data Points, Analysis and Spotlights.
Access To Analysts: Fill in the gaps by having personal contact with Phocuswright analysts to answer questions (up to 45 minutes). Topics may range from existing Phocuswright research coverage to general industry trends and analyst opinions. If Phocuswright has not produced primary research to answer your question, we will guide you to an alternate source.We can also discuss a custom research project utilizing Phocuswright's research team.
Data Updates: Key market share, size and ranking statistics are posted throughout the year.
Alerts via RSS Feed and Email: Alerts of new articles and reports are posted via RSS feed and email, so you're always informed about new publications coming online.
Analyst Briefings: Analyst Briefings and webinars are offered periodically, including a comprehensive and efficient overview with key findings and the opportunity to pose questions to the authors themselves.
Event Discounts: All employees of subscribing companies receive 10% off current registration prices for The Phocuswright Conference.
All subscription levels include a designated number of seats (see below). Each seatholder has unlimited access to research published to The European Edition prior to and during their subscription term via a password-protected website. Seatholders may not copy or distribute material obtained from The European Edition to any non-seatholder, including co-workers. This includes printing or forwarding publications distributed through The European Edition website.
Base and Premium Level
Base and Premium level subscriptions include assigned seats for designated individuals employed by the subscribing company (company, business unit, operating division or wholly owned subsidiary).
Base level subscriptions include two seats, two Access to Analyst sessions and two pre-assigned webinars annually.
Premium level subscriptions include five seats, four Access to Analyst sessions and two pre-assigned webinars annually.
Single Enterprise subscriptions include a seat for each employee of the same small company, business unit, operating division or wholly owned subsidiary, unlimited Access to Analyst sessions and two pre-assigned webinars annually.
Multi-Enterprise subscriptions include a seat for each employee of the same medium to large company including business units, operating divisions or wholly owned subsidiaries, unlimited Access to Analyst sessions and two pre-assigned webinars annually.
The European Edition helps subscribers establish their competitive edge in the marketplace with expert analysis, information and perspective.
Subscription Benefits Also Include
- Access to the most credible third-party research available.
- Incorporate industry-standard research and information into planning at several levels.
- Assist in budgeting, product planning and capital expenditure decisions.
- Utilize and quote Phocuswright's facts and figures for marketing and business plans, investor presentations, pitches for capital, client presentations, executive summaries, etc.
- Get the facts, figures and analysis to help answer both strategic questions and tactical ones.
- Keep abreast of all facets of travel distribution on a worldwide basis.
- Understand the difference between significant trends and marketing hype.
- Avoid getting blindsided and avoid common pitfalls in a complex, dynamic industry.
- Leverage industry activity outside of your immediate operating sector.
- Understand current and future trends in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific and distill relevance for local and international strategies.
- Benchmark your business against your competitive set.
- Customize questions for Phocuswright's European Consumer Travel Report to supplement your internal research (additional fee).
- Work with Phocuswright personnel via the Access to Analysts feature to answer specific questions.
Phocuswright is the most credible and quoted source for data, information and analysis in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry. Our analysts and researchers are sought after by travel suppliers, intermediaries, associations and corporations around the world for speaking engagements, consulting projects, custom research and critical assessment. Phocuswright's team is focused specifically and solely on the travel, tourism and hospitality marketplace and our research is accessed and used by thousands of people at hundreds of companies around the world on a daily basis.