"Your research and presentation proved to be a great investment."
Free For: Innovation Subscribers
Despite the economic downturn, major corporations continued to invest in research and development (R&D) in 2009. This activity has created a rich landscape of innovation for the travel industry. Myriad new technologies hold the potential to drive change and create business value for travel companies in the next several years.
Table of Contents
18 Pages\n\nPhoCusWright's 10 Travel Innovation and Technology Trends (technology overview and examples included for each)\n
- The New Distribution: The Next Round of Attack on GDSs \n
- Mobile: Going Where No Platform has Gone Before \n
- Communicating Anywhere: The Twitter Effect \n
- Merchandising Simplified Through Offer-Optimizer Technology \n
- New Technologies Improve Web Presence \n
- Social Media Monitoring Supersedes Reputation Management \n
- Social Media and Location-Based Services Converge \n
- Travel Information: Anytime, Anyhow \n
- Cross-Channel and Viral Marketing: A Brave New World \n
- Emerging Computer Capabilities Catapult Business Opportunities \n