The Internet of Things (IOT)
has been touted as a major travel game-changing innovation to watch. However,
it remains unclear how this new technology can contribute to customer service
and value creation through service innovation within travel and hospitality.
This article outlines how travel-related companies can think creatively about
how IoT devices can be integrated into the customer experience in ways that can
truly transform the industry.
- Some Clarity About the IoT
- Structure of the Internet of Things
- Opportunities in Hospitality and Travel
- The Customer Service Life Cycle
- Using the CSLC to Spur Thinking in IoT