A new subscription service from Phocuswright, a champion of smart decisions and strategic innovation in travel.
Phocuswright's new data subscription, Phocal Point, places the power of structured, interactive data in your hands. Use Phocal Point's powerful charting functions to compare Phocuswright's proprietary travel industry data across markets and travel segments (air, hotel, cruise, car rental, etc.). With its flexible, easy-to-use design and navigation, you can:
- Create and save custom chart views for use in internal and external presentations
- Download and export data to Excel
Provides global, regional and market level historical and projected data for market size, market share, segment share, channel share and online channel share.
Answer questions such as:
- What is the rate of channel shift from offline to online in Europe?
- Is the India online travel market growing faster than the Chinese market?
- Are OTAs increasing their share of the online hotel market in the U.S.?
Longitudinal consumer surveys conducted in the U.S., France, Germany and the U.K. are available with the ability to view the trends over time. You can also slice and dice the charts by age, gender, travel spend and trip frequency.
You have the power to select data sets relevant to your business and draw conclusions that move your business forward. Answers questions such as:
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow is Phocal Point different from other Phocuswright subscriptions?
- How is consumer behavior changing over time?
- Which channels to U.K. millennial travelers prefer to use to book hotels?
- Which devices do frequent travelers use to book travel?
Unlike our other research subscriptions
that are based on reports, articles and other long-form content, Phocal Point is all about the data – accessible via online, interactive charts.
How does Phocal Point fit with other Phocuswright subscriptions?
it's complementary. For a 360-degree view into what matters most to your business, supplement your other subscription(s) with Phocal Point's data-focused metrics and intelligence.