A new subscription service from Phocuswright, a champion of smart decisions and strategic innovation in travel.
Phocuswright's data subscription, Phocal Point, places the power of interactive charts in your hands.
Use Phocal Point to compare and contrast data for market size, market share, segment share, channel share and online channel share (OTA & Online Supplier Direct) per segment (air, car rental, hotel and rail). Phocuswright's proprietary travel industry market sizing data has projections through 2020. The tool visualizes data for 38 markets, with aggregation to the regional and global level. The figures are for gross bookings (US$B) - the retail value of travel sold over the Internet - after cancellations based on the location of the sales.
Evaluate the current and projected addressable market to support your strategy:
- What is the size of the global travel market?
- What percentage of global travel is online?
- What share of global bookings are via mobile?
- Which regions have the most OTA bookings?
- Which regions are growing the fastest online?
- What is the segment (air, hotel) size per region?
- Which countries are growing the fastest online?
- Which countries are have the largest gross bookings?
- Which countries have the highest mobile penetration?
With its flexible, easy-to-use design and navigation, you can:
- Configure chart views for use in internal and external presentations
- Download and export data raw to Excel
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Phocal Point different from other Phocuswright subscriptions?
Unlike our other research subscriptions that are based on reports, articles and other long-form content, Phocal Point is all about the data – accessible via online, interactive charts.
How does Phocal Point fit with other Phocuswright subscriptions?
It's complementary. For a 360-degree view into what matters most to your business, supplement your other subscription(s) with Phocal Point's data-focused metrics and intelligence.