Download the presentation deck and audio recording of the June 2, 2016 webinar - sponsored by Olapic Inc. - to understand and leverage the changes taking place in social technology.
Phocuswright's director, consumer research, Marcello Gasdia and Olapic's account executive, travel, hospitality, & tourism, Adam Gerstel, explore how social media shapes the vacation-planning process and travel-related UGC, including advertising on social platforms and what aspects of their trip travelers review. Moderated by Tony D'Astolfo, Phocuswright's managing director, this 35-minute presentation includes a Q&A segment.
- Key shifts in social channels travelers are using to share their experience
- An analysis of social network popularity and the preferred networks for following travel brands
- A breakdown of travel reviews, including where travelers read them, where they post, what they post and why
- The rise of messaging and implications for the industry
- An overview of the most influential online features for vacation planners