Identify Emerging Opportunities in the Middle East Travel Marketplace
PhoCusWright is seeking partners to invest in and help shape research for an upcoming Special Project, Assessing the Online Travel Opportunity: Middle East. This project sizes the Middle East travel market and studies market dynamics to uncover trends and opportunities throughout the region. The project includes in-depth analysis of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Qatar.
The research delivers market size and forecasts for the total and online leisure/unmanaged business travel markets, including projections through 2013. Detailed analysis tracks growth developments and provides segmentation across channels (direct, intermediaries) and products (air, hotel, car, package/tour). The project delves deeply into leading travel trends – key online players, strategies, and the impact of technology on travel distribution in the Middle East.
PhoCusWright will complete over 30 in-depth executive interviews with travel suppliers, intermediaries, technology providers and media sites to accurately size the market and discover/validate key trends.
Optimize Your Middle East Strategy to Achieve Maximum Returns in 2011 and Beyond
- Capture a greater share of the online travel opportunity in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar, as well as other emerging Middle Eastern markets
- Anticipate growth trends within individual markets and segments
- Understand the challenges in the Middle East's unique markets and how to penetrate them
- Identify potential partners and track competitors
- Prioritize your approach, hone your strategy, and formulate your market expansion plan
- Assess key online and technology trends changing the marketplace
- Learn successful marketing strategies that influence travel purchasing
- Establish your company as a thought leader in the Middle East travel market
Become a project sponsor and capture a greater share of the Middle East travel opportunity. LIMITED SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE!
Project Sponsorship US$10,000
- Review of your key objectives with project analysts
- Findings, analysis and recommendations delivered as an in-depth PowerPoint presentation deck
- Analyst presentation via private two-hour Webinar, customized based on key points of interest and success factors
- PDF copy of the summary report – this report will be produced as an additional output from the study
- Co-branded one-hour Webinar featuring research study highlights for client's internal staff and/or external partners and clients
- Sponsorship acknowledgement, branding and publicity rights