What is the Destination Marketing Edition?
The Destination Marketing Edition can help you to target visitors, optimize your social media and mobile performance, benchmark against competitors, and more. The edition combines the Global Edition's long-standing view of global travel markets with the Innovation Edition's tech-savvy information … all at an affordable cost.
- Free Webinar Series
- Web access to The Global Edition library
- Web access to The Innovation Edition library
- Two Access to Analysts sessions annually
- Access to eight pre-assigned webinars annually
- Email alerts when new content has posted
- Quarterly webinars exclusively for destination marketing organizations to discuss relevant new research and share best practices
- Annual subscription review
- All employees of subscribing companies receive applicable discounts on tickets to The Phocuswright Conference, Phocuswright Europe and Phocuswright India
- Always be up-to-date with new developments in the global travel industry
- Use data and intelligence for strategic and annual activity plans
- Support foreign offices and representations with latest data and trends
- Permission to use select data points from our charts and tables for internal and external presentations
- Be a thought leader in the eyes of your constituents/clients/partners/government
- Improve online activities e.g. website, e-commerce, UGC, social web, mobile
- Make better marketing decisions
- Increase the overall performance and success of your DMO
This Destination Marketing Research Subscription is subsidized by Phocuswright … inquire about the special rates for DMOs!
Contact Mr. Cees Bosselaar for more information:
+1 860 350-4084 x445 • Email Cees
Phocuswright is the most credible and quoted source for data, information and analysis in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry. Our analysts and researchers are sought after by travel suppliers, intermediaries, associations and corporations around the world for speaking engagements, consulting projects, custom research and critical assessment. Phocuswright's team is focused specifically and solely on the travel, tourism and hospitality marketplace and our research is accessed and used by thousands of people at hundreds of companies around the world on a daily basis.