Middle East Online Travel Overview Third Edition
Driven by high Internet and smartphone penetration, improving technology infrastructure and a young population with an appetite for travel, the Middle East travel market is well positioned for strong growth over the next five years. This report provides sizing and analysis of the online and total leisure travel markets in the Middle East, as well as regional projections through 2021, including distribution dynamics, core country markets and more.
Specific topics include:
- Size of the Middle East leisure travel market, total vs. online
- Regional forecasts through 2021
- Detailed sizing and analysis for core UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar travel markets
- In-depth analysis of all major travel supplier segments
- Supplier-direct vs. intermediary bookings
- Key trends and players
For the latest data and trends on this region's dynamic travel market, purchase Phocuswright's Middle East Online Travel Overview Third Edition.