Curated Collection: DMOs
This special collection of individual reports – curated by our team of analysts – represents key Phocuswright research, data and analysis of interest to destination marketing organizations (DMOs) and other destination-oriented travel marketers. For those seeking a better understanding of how to promote destinations and in-destination experiences, we recommend this content as a great place to start.
The entire collection is available at a special bundled rate, which includes access to subscriber-only reports plus 10% off the regular price for all other content in the collection.
Curated Collection: DMOs includes:
- Experiences 2019: U.S. Travel Activities Market Opportunity & Consumer Behavior
- Tours & Activities Come of Age: Global Travel Activities Marketplace 2014-2020
- Destination Decision: How Travelers Choose Where to Go
- Social DMOs: The State of Social Media and Destination
- DMO Clickstream
- The In-Destination Experience: Why We Travel
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More