Careers at PhocuswrightMarketing and Project Manager
Phocuswright, a subsidiary of Northstar Travel Group, is recruiting a Marketing and Project Manager reporting to the Vice President, Marketing to help grow our renowned global travel research and intelligence practice. This individual will be responsible for managing marketing, web, email and research content projects.
The Marketing and Project Manager will use knowledge of customers, the industry and competition to identify and pursue opportunities for growth for Phocuswright's business. They will influence and partner with other Phocuswright/PhocusWire and NTG business leaders, IT, marketing, customer service, sales, research, product development and various functions to define and execute on a long-term roadmap for new products to bring to market based on client demands.
This full-time position can be based in our office in mid-town Manhattan, just a block away from Penn Station, or may be remote.
- Planning, operations and maintenance of Phocuswright's websites (research, events and news)
- Manage e-mail marketing communication for Phocuswright research and events
- Manage content projects; ensure that deadlines and clients' expectations are met or exceeded
- Improve product feature offerings and lead technical enhancements of Phocuswright's news site and daily newsletter, PhocusWire
- Identify, drive and optimize new business opportunities by leveraging Phocuswright, NTG and new technology solutions to drive products, services, customer experience and operational efficiencies
- Drive innovative business process solutions to transform and enhance the internal and external customer experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Detailed program planning, execution-oriented, analytical
- Demonstrated ability to influence business leaders, drive technical improvements, and influence change in the engineering and data environment
- Knowledge of and passion for travel technology
Related Work Experience
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years marketing and project management experience in relevant disciplines and a minimum of three years of product management.
Formal Education or Equivalent
B.S. degree in business administration, information technology, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.