This one-hour event (Thursday, September 27 at 10:00 am EDT) is presented by Carroll Rheem, PhoCusWright's senior director, research, and moderated by Florence Kaci, director, sales, EMEA and European market specialist. The format consists of a 45-minute presentation, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
Tradeoffs and Transitions: European Consumer Travel Trends provides insight into complex shifts in travel patterns within these key markets, essential knowledge for travel companies navigating the European travel landscape.
- Key behavioral indicators, including trip frequency and duration, travel spend and intentions for the upcoming year
- Similarities and differences in traveler attitudes and behavior across European markets
- Major trends shaping lodging, air and other travel segments
- Analysis of the travel planning process – destination selection, shopping and booking – and how different consumers approach each phase
- Review of online and offline channel usage, including the information sources travelers use to make decisions
- Social media and mobile device adoption and activities
Register now to understand changing behaviors and preferences among travelers in France, Germany and the U.K.
Register Now $199
PhoCusWright's European Consumer Travel Report Third Edition