Dramatic changes are disrupting the entire corporate travel distribution value chain, impacting suppliers, intermediaries and travelers alike. Online adoption is growing, expense integration is accelerating and technology innovation continues to transform business travel. This landmark Special Project tracks the industry's evolution in the region, and highlights the forces that will shape the corporate travel distribution landscape in the years to come.
This Special Project Includes
- Market sizing and forecasts through 2015 for the total and online managed travel markets
- Segmentation across channels (direct, intermediaries) and products (air, hotel, car)
- In-depth analysis of the corporate travel markets in China, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Australia/New Zealand and, Singapore, with an overview of the APAC region
- Analysis of share shift between offline and online channels, travel agencies/TMCs, OTAs, GDSs, call centers and supplier websites
- Technology trends, including the use of online booking tools and the impact of TelePresence, video conferencing and emerging technologies
- Key players, new entrants and disruptive new models, including how supplier-direct initiatives and ancillary sales are shaking the status quo
- Challenges and success factors impacting travel managers
- Influence of mobile tools, apps and social media on business travelers and corporate travel managers
Sponsor this landmark Special Project.
A range of sponsorship options is available, each fully customizable to match your organization's objectives.
Depending on level of sponsorship, deliverables may include:
- Client kickoff call to clarify key points of interest
- Analyst presentation via private or group webinar
- Findings, analysis and recommendations delivered electronically as an in-depth PowerPoint presentation
- Summary report for internal use and distribution
- Co-branded white paper and webinar featuring key findings
- Branding and publicity acknowledgement and rights
Sponsorship fees range from US$10,000 to $40,000.
Design Your Own Sponsorship Package
Let us create the sponsorship package that's right for your company.
Contact our team today: +1 860 350-4084 x501 or email