"Your research and presentation proved to be a great investment."
On August 8, 2012, PhoCusWright's senior director, research, Carroll Rheem led Magic in Metrics: Using Traveler Intelligence to Drive Relevance Online. This FREE webinar – sponsored by BloomReach, Inc. – explores key consumer and marketing trends. Big Data is not really anything new, but the spread of this buzzword has sparked phenomenal interest in what smart usage of aggregated information can do. Tracking and leveraging the right metrics are prerequisites for efficient marketing and relevant content. Magic in Metrics: Using Traveler Intelligence to Drive Relevance Online to explores how leaders in the travel industry are harnessing the power of consumer behavioral insights to attract more visitors and deliver great website experiences. PhoCusWright's senior director, research, Carroll Rheem, leads a presentation on consumer behaviors and preferences followed by a panel session and Q&A with a distinguished group of industry leaders:
- Will Uppington, Head of Product, BloomReach, Inc.
- Matt Jenkins, Manager of Online Marketing, Strategy and Analysis, Southwest Airlines
- Diana Plazas, Director, Online Marketing, DoubleTree Hotels, Hilton Worldwide
- Evaluating campaign effectiveness
- Attribution models
- Challenges created by information overload and how to overcome them
- Key metrics and collection strategies
- Digital marketing best practices