"Your research and presentation proved to be a great investment."
Free For: Global, Innovation, and Webinar Subscribers
On March 22, 2012, PhoCusWright analysts turned their attention to the mobile channel in a special live event exploring the impact the mobile platform is having on the travel marketplace. Mobile Hits the Mainstream, a PhoCusWright Webinar, examines the key trends – from both the traveler and industry standpoint – that are shaping the mobile space.
Moderated by Lorraine Sileo, vice president, research, PhoCusWright's Mobile Hits The Mainstream reveals how the mobile platform is stimulating new realms of communication and commerce among travelers. Joining Lorraine to share their insight and key findings from PhoCusWright's Mobile Hits the Mainstream report series (Leisure and Business Traveler Trends and Technology and Industry Trends) are Carroll Rheem, director, research and Norm Rose, senior technology and corporate market analyst. The format consists of a 45-minute presentation, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
Key Topics Include
- Mobile market sizing by segment (air, hotel, car rental) and channel (suppliers versus OTAs)
- Smartphone adoption rates among leisure and business travelers
- Emerging mobile technologies and their applications to travel
- Travel-related activities conducted by leisure and business travelers via mobile phone, including research, purchase and post-purchase activities
- Key metrics on mobile Internet usage, such as frequency of usage, as well as situations and settings where travelers access the mobile Internet
- … and much more!
Questions? Contact our experts: +1 860 350-4084 x501