"Your research and presentation proved to be a great investment."
Free For: Webinar Subscribers
The recording of this December 7, 2011 Webinar presents key findings from PhoCusWright's European Vacation Rental Marketplace: 2011-2013, exploring the myriad factors that drive Europe's unique vacation rental market. Through a combination of data and discussion, the event unravels this market's remarkable complexity and rapid evolution, and provides fresh insight and analysis to help travel companies understand and leverage this extraordinary opportunity.
- Size of the European vacation rental market, including country-level analysis and projections through 2013
- Vacation rental guest population demographics, travel behavior, and shopping and booking patterns
- Profile of the homeowner population, including types of properties owned and attitudes toward property marketing and management
- Discussion of the European vacation rental distribution landscape, including rental by owner (RBO), vacation rental management companies (VRMCs) and listing websites, as well as the role of traditional travel agencies and tour operators
- Presentation of key trends influencing the European vacation rental marketplace – technology innovations, social media, online bookings and more
Keep abreast of this dynamic and flourishing marketplace – purchase this recording and deck today!