Primarily focused on syndicated subscriber account maintenance, the client services associate will work on the administrative aspects of keeping our syndicated client base up-and-running. Understanding subscribers' needs and making sure account details are consistently updated and accurate is paramount, as well as reporting on client activity and responding to client inquiries. Additionally, this position will provide administrative support for the PhoCusWright Webinar program.
- Subscriber account set-up and maintenance (Salesforce.com)
- Answering, routing and following up on client inquiries
- Webinar coordination assistance and management
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on client activity
- Staffing "live chat" on the PhoCusWright subscriber website
- Managing the subscription-content email notification system (Alerts)
- Updating and maintaining sales agreement templates
- Managing sales fulfillment from the online store
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- College degree
- Ability to quickly master new technologies and databases
- Previous work experience with direct client account management, customer service and administrative responsibilities
- Microsoft Office Suite – must be comfortable using Excel
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM and marketing automation software is preferred
- Exquisite attention to detail
- Ability to think multiple steps ahead and plan accordingly
- Comfortable conducting business via email and telephone
- Ability to prioritize workload, take initiative and manage time effectively
We offer a competitive salary and a rewarding and dynamic work experience. Only candidates with the above qualifications and experiences will be contacted.
For more information on Northstar Travel Media and its products, visit the website.
Back to Main Careers Page