Over the past several years, the vacation rental industry has rapidly evolved from an online travel newcomer into an industry darling. In the wake of economic upheaval, disruptive new entrants, shifting vacation rental technology, and rising consumer expectations are reshaping the vacation rental landscape.
Gain insight into the trends transforming the U.S. online vacation rental market with this webinar presentation deck and recording.
Held May 23, 2013, Phocuswright's principal analyst, Douglas Quinby shares the results of groundbreaking vacation rental research. The one-hour event is moderated by Maggie Rauch and includes 15 minutes of Q&A.
- Market size and structure
- Key demographics of the vacation rental guest
- Major online vacation rental players and new entrants
- The evolving dynamics of rental-by-owner (RBO) and professionally managed market segments
- The future of online marketing, transactions, and payment
- Online shopping behavior and the role of search
- Technology challenges, opportunities and trends
Download today to leverage the latest Phocuswright data and unmatched analysis on the quickly changing online vacation rental market.