What is The Asia Pacific Edition?
The Asia Pacific Edition is an annual, subscription-based, syndicated research service covering the Asia Pacific (APAC) travel market designed to serve the needs of APAC-based companies and those focused on the region. The edition delivers a 360-degree view of the APAC travel market, including market sizing and forecasts, segment data, consumer research, travel technology trends and online traffic sizing.
Online Searchable Database: Asia Pacific Edition seatholders utilize research reports, commentary, analysis and statistics via The Asia Pacific Edition website, which features search capabilities for easy access to the information you need
Research Reports: In-depth research is delivered as periodic topical reports featuring surveys, analysis, rankings, statistics, growth trends, profiles and strategic recommendations.
Research Articles: Shorter "quick to press" topic briefings are focused on industry trends, analysis and opinion, supported by market data. These research articles come in a variety of formats and are published as Data Points, Analysis and Spotlights.
Access To Analysts: Fill in the gaps by having personal contact with Phocuswright analysts to answer questions (up to 45 minutes). Topics may range from existing Phocuswright research coverage to general industry trends and analyst opinions. If Phocuswright has not produced primary research to answer your question, we will guide you to an alternate source. We can also discuss a custom research project utilizing Phocuswright's research team.
Data Updates: Key market share, size and ranking statistics are posted throughout the year.
Research Archive: Research published to The Asia Pacific Edition prior to and during your subscription is available online
Alerts via RSS Feed and Email: Alerts of new articles and reports are posted via RSS feed and email, so you are always informed about new publications coming online.
Analyst Briefings: Analyst Briefings and webinars are offered periodically, including a comprehensive and efficient overview with key findings and the opportunity to pose questions to the authors themselves.
Event Discounts: All employees of subscribing companies receive 10% off prevailing Phocuswright Conference ticket prices.
All subscription levels include a designated number of seats (see below). Each seatholder has unlimited access to research published to The Asia Pacific Edition prior to and during their subscription term via a password-protected website. Seatholders may not copy or distribute material obtained from The Asia Pacific Edition to any non-seatholder, including co-workers. This includes printing or forwarding publications distributed through The Asia Pacific Edition website.
Base level subscriptions include assigned seats for designated individuals employed by the subscribing company (company, business unit, operating division or wholly owned subsidiary).
Base level subscriptions include two seats, one Access to Analyst session and two pre-assigned webinars annually.
Enterprise subscriptions include a seat for each employee of the same small company, business unit, operating division or wholly owned subsidiary, five Access to Analyst sessions and two pre-assigned webinars annually.
The Asia Pacific Edition helps subscribers establish their competitive edge in the marketplace with expert analysis, information and perspective.
- Access to the most credible travel, tourism and hospitality research available.
- Optimize your budgeting, product design and capital expenditure decisions with industry standard data and analysis.
- Utilize and quote Phocuswright's data and insight for marketing and business plans, investor presentations, pitches for capital, client presentations and executive summaries.
- Get the facts, figures and analysis to help answer both strategic questions and tactical ones.
- Keep abreast of all facets of travel distribution shaping the Asia Pacific market.
- Understand the difference between significant trends and marketing hype.
- Anticipate change and avoid common pitfalls in a complex, dynamic industry.
- Leverage industry activity outside of your immediate operating sector.
- Understand current and future APAC trends and distill relevance for local and international strategies.
- Benchmark your business against your competitive set.
- Work with Phocuswright analysts via the Access to Analysts feature to answer specific questions.
Phocuswright is the most credible and quoted source for data, information and analysis in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry. Our analysts and researchers are sought after by travel suppliers, intermediaries, associations and corporations around the world for speaking engagements, consulting projects, custom research and critical assessment. Phocuswright's team is focused specifically and solely on the travel, tourism and hospitality marketplace and our research is accessed and used by thousands of people at hundreds of companies around the world on a daily basis.
If your business in engaged in marketing, selling and distribution of travel, you need to be engaged with Phocuswright.