This February 23, 2016 AIG webinar - supported by Phocuswright Research - explores the burgeoning "sharing economy" and its impact on business and leisure travel.
- An overview of recent trends in the sharing economy
- Exclusive insight into how corporate travel managers are addressing the sharing economy
- Up-to-the minute information on personal security while utilizing the sharing economy
- And more ...
- Leslie Cothran, Global Security Intelligence Analyst, AIG Travel
- Nikki Parsons, Global Head of Travel and Meeting Services, AIG
- Douglas Quinby, Vice President, Research, Phocuswright Inc.
Moderated By: Robert Gallagher, Head of Travel Industry Relations and Partnerships, AIG Travel
Download the presentation deck today.